Monday, August 19, 2013

The quiet day...

Today is one of those days.  I have them more than I would like.  Days when you would rather stay in bed, pull the covers over your head and hide from the world.  But, life keeps happening and "covers over the head"  isn't an option.  And really the best thing for me is to stay busy.  So, I'm at work.  It's Monday, our off day at the Museum.  My co worker is off today and the Museum is closed, so I'm here by myself.  Its the quiet day.  I love the quiet, but hate it too.  It gives me too much time to think.  I try to stay busy, Lord knows I have enough to do, but my mind takes over and the quiet creeps in.  I keep thinking, hoping and praying that someday I will no longer have "these days."  So once again, I focus my tired, overloaded brain on busy tasks and the little things. I found this today and I love it......

Oh Precious Heart Printable | Oh My Handmade
My team at work always put a quote up on our wall to look at to inspire us. Sometimes when you’re feeling down and you’ve taken yet another call from someone upset you need a bit of a pick me up. I just love this quote and the colour too. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment